- Provide day-to-day leadership for the Security and Compliance Team, ensuring the most effective tools, processes and partnerships are used.
- Serve as a key driver for the technology roadmap and evaluation of emerging technologies.
- Lead daily operational support of services relating to perimeter security, interdependent servers and infrastructure
- Monitor performance management and metrics to continuously improve service. Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices for strategy, design and operational support for IT security.
- Support acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures.
- Support the development, enhancement and implementation of enterprise-wide standards, procedures.
- Select, design, implement and support key security-oriented technology platforms
- Ensure company maintains proper compliance and reporting standards
- Protect, document and account for companies assets as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate at all organisational levels.
- Ability to translate business requirements and objectives into action plans.
- Demonstrated process development and continuous improvement successes.
- General understanding of network and security design.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of technical & non-technical staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of hardware and software for the management of IT infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing global enterprise IT teams , and an ability to lead a wide variety of IT projects.
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring tools and reports, general Windows Active Directory or LDAP experience, stored procedures and database queries/reporting and backup/recovery technology.
- Technical certifications such: CISSP, CISM, and GIAC certifications desirable are desirable.
Symmetry pte ltd
Licence no. 11S3600