Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables the bank to manage financial crime risk more effectively. Building stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed providing greater visibility over gaps and trends. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can remain vigilant at all times
This bank is now seeking an ambitious individual to Lead their Financial Crime Compliance objectives in Hong Kong.
- Support the Global FCC initiatives defining and overseeing the execution of strategy for the management of FCC risk across inistitutional bank in North Asia.
- Provide leadership on specific priority areas,iIncluding establishing relevant working groups and coordinating teams across the regions.
- Incorporate AB&C, Sanctions and AML into your Strategy.
- Act as a point of escalation for north Asia, ensuring investigations functions are engaged when required, and providing read-across to ensure lessons are learned and incorporated into the global framework
- Sponsor compliance across the business
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following requirements:
- Significant experience and a proven track record of delivery in financial crime generally and anti-bribery and corruption risk management and control specifically.
- Significant experience as a senior compliance manager within a global firm, in the financial services industry or as a senior regulator in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels in a global environment.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex global challenges.
- Demonstrate a good level of curiosity.
For further details and application information please apply online